Use Jio 4G in 3G Phones
Reliance Jio: Trick to Use Reliance Jio 4G in 3G Phones!
Reliance Jio trick is back. Its Sunday, and let’s make it more awesome. We are back with one more Reliance Jio trick to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G phones. Yes, you read it correctly. Finally we got a working trick to use reliance jio 4g in 3g phones. So enjoy this trick and also share it with your friends!
Update: Added New Trick 4 below. Added Trick to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in All 3G Phones with almost all the processors. This trick (Trick 3) is explained fully along with the help of Screenshots to clear your doubts! Trick to Get Free Reliance Jio 4G Sim on 3G Devices added. Also added trick to use Jio sim on Qualcomm Processor Devices!
Update: Finally Reliance Jio has announced the JIO Preview Offer with free jio sim for all the 4G/VoLTE phones and even for iPhone. So Grab your free jio sim by reading the trick below. This announcement was done on 1st September!
Read Reliance Jio Plans and Other Benefits Here: [Official] Reliance Jio For All: Jio 4G Plans Starting @Rs.50/GB
Officially Reliance Jio only supports 4G devices due to 4G network. So it is very difficult to use Reliance Jio 4G in 3G phones or devices. Still we found out the working trick for you which you can apply to use jio 4g in 3g mobiles.
Disclaimer: This trick is Little Risky. Use it at your own risk. We aren’t responsible for any harm and also this trick is only meant for educational and informational purposes.
Requirements to use Jio 4G Sim in 3G mobiles:
- A Free Reliance Jio Sim
- Device should be of Mediatek Chipset or Qualcomm or Snapdragon Processor
- Android Version: Kitkat 4.4 or above
So many people also asked me how to get free reliance jio sim on 3g phones. So here is also trick for that.
Trick to Get Free Reliance Jio Sim on 3G Phones:
To get Free JiO sim on your 3G device you can follow our exclusive guide which we have already written to get free jio sim on all the android devices.
You can read it Here: (Official) Trick to Get Reliance Jio Preview Offer in All Android Phones
(Read Trick 2 written on the guide linked above)
Now after getting free jio sim using your 3G device, the left requirement to check is processor of your phone. So to use free jio sim on your android 3g phone we have got the trick but that currently works with the phones having processor Mediatek or Qualcomm. So you might be having question that How to know whether your device is Mediatek Chipset or Qualcomm or any other?
Don’t worry, we have solution for that too. Read given below steps and apply them to know which is your device.
Checking Phone for Mediatek or Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor:
- Download CPU Z app from Playstore: Click Here
- Install and open the app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen. If it is Qualcomm then it will show its Logo. (see the given below image)
So this was the easiest and better way to check your device is whether Mediatek Chipset or Qualcomm or any other processor.
Now if your device is found to be using processor of Mediatek Chipset then follow this trick to use your jio 4g sim in your 3G device.
- Latest Working Free Recharge Tricks
- Latest Working Free Internet Tricks
- Free Paytm Cash Trick (Get Rs.300 Paytm Cash)
How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phones?
Here are the easy steps to use reliance jio 4g sim in 3g mobiles.
First you need to share this post using the given share options and then the locker will be unlocked then you can read the steps. (For mobile version Twitter Share option works best!)
Trick 1: How to Use Free Reliance Jio 4G Sim in your 3G Device (For Mediatek Processor Phones)
- First of all, download MTK Engineering Mode App from Playstore: Click Here
- Install and Open the app. (or you can dial your device specific code to enter the engineering mode)
- Now select MTK Settings.
- Then click on Preferred Network Option.
- Click the dropdown and select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM and save the settings.
- Now Shutdown your device or mobile phone.
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Turn on your mobile phone.
- Hurray, you will see Jio sim getting Network.
- Now enjoy your free jio sim on your 3G device.
Trick 2: How to Use Free Reliance Jio 4G Sim in your 3G Device (For Qualcomm or Snapdragon Processor Phones)
*Use this trick very very Carefully. Any minor mistake too can brick your device so be careful!
- Download Shortcut Master (Lite) app from Playstore: Click Here
- Install and open the Shortcut Master (Lite) app.
- Click Menu (vertical 3 dots on top right side) and select Search option.
- Now search for Service Menu or Engineering Mode. (there will be huge list of search result so you can sort the search result with System Apps only so the list becomes small and you can easily find this options.)
- If you got Engineering Mode option then click on it and select Change LTE Bands.
- Enter 0000 (four zeros) and wait few seconds until another pop up appears.
- Now after you see a popup, select UE Settings in that Popup.
- After that select Setting>>Protocol>>NAS>>Net
work Control>>Band Selection>>LTE Band>>Band 40.
- Now Shutdown your phone and insert Free Jio sim in slot 1.
- Turn on your phone and check, you would see Free Jio Sim getting Network Ranges.
Trick 3: How to Use Free Reliance Jio 4G Sim in your 3G Device (Works on Most of the Processor)
If your 3G phone’s processor is not from any of the Processor trick written above then you have to follow this given trick which is verified and works on almost all the processors of 3G phone. This trick is explained fully along with the help of Screenshots to clear your doubts!
- Get your Free Jio Sim and Activate it.
- Now turn on your phone and open Dialer (Phone Dialer).
- Now Dial this Number: *#*#4636#*#*
- When you dial this number, a popup will come with the headline as Testing.
- Click on Phone Information1 option.
- You will be listed with lots of information. Scroll down and find option of Set Preferred Network Type.
- Click on drop down and select LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) or LTE/GSM auto (PRL)
- Now turn off your 3G phone and insert the Jio 4G Sim in slote 1 in 3G phone.
- Done! Now turn on your 3G phone.
- Yippee, you now see your Jio 4G sim has got networks in your 3G phone! (it may take few minutes, so keep patience!)
Hurray, Enjoy Free Unlimited Internet using Free Reliance 4G Sim in your 3G Devices.
Trick 4: How to Use Free Reliance Jio 4G Sim in your 3G Device (Works on Most of the Processor)
1. First of all Download Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher App & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface PRO App from Given Below Links.
2. Now open Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface PRO app.
3. Select Network Mode to 4G or LTE.
4. Click on Apply Changes.
5. That’s it. Now turn off your device and insert Jio sim in slot 1.
6. Turn on your device and wait until the Jio sim gets Signals.
7. Hurray, enjoy Jio 4g Sim in your 3G Phone.
Note: Using this trick, the software will recognize your device as 4G compatible. But actually your device remains in 3G network and you get 3G speed only in Jio Sim.
Video Tutorial on How to Use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phones (Mediatek Processor):
If you have any other similar trick then please Share it with us Here: Click Here
Hope you Liked and Enjoyed the article. Now your turn! Just share this post with at least one of your friends. Thank you!
Join Our Facebook Group: Tricky Time Facebook Official Group
Reliance Jio 4G Sim Trick for 3G Mobiles
Tags: Reliance Jio: Trick to Use Reliance Jio 4G in 3G Phones trick to use jio sim in 3g mobiles use 4g jio sim in 3g phone trick to use jio sim in 3g phone use 4g sim in 3g device Reliance Jio 4g sim for free buy jio sim online jio net plans free jio sim free jio 4g sim reliance jio 3g reliance jio 3g plans can i use a reliance jio 4g sim in a 3g phone? reliance jio on 3g phone how to use jio sim in 3g phone how to unlock jio sim how to use jio 4g sim in 3g mobile can we use the jio sim that came along with lyf mobile in other 4g mobiles? jio unlimited net for 1 year for lyf phone genrate barcode in 3g phone get jio sim in 3g phone use jio sim in 3g phone use jio sim in 2g phone trick to get jio sim for 3g phone 2g phone Jio Trick for Qualcomm Devices Jio Trick for Mediatek Devices Jio Trick for Snapdragon Devices video tutorial on how to use jio sim in 3g phones