Airtel App Offer
Airtel Offer: Get 50% Cashback on Prepaid Mobile Recharge, Airtel has come up with a new offer, Now Airtel is offering flat 50% Cashback up to Rs 50 on Prepaid mobile recharge. This offer is valid on a Minimum transaction of Rs 35. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
Airtel App Offer Overview
- What is the offer?
- Get 50% Cashback on Prepaid Mobile Recharge
- What is offer Duration?
- Offer valid from 24th Jan 2019 till 13th Feb 2019
How to Get 50% Cashback on Prepaid Mobile Recharge?
- First of all Download Airtel App From Offer page
- Now install and open Airtel app.
- Then initiate a transaction of Rs 35 or above.
- Enter operator, mobile number, and then select Amount.
- Now Proceed to Payment and select Airtel Payments bank or Airtel Money.
- Then Complete you payment.
- Cashback of 50% upto Rs 50 will be credit withinfew hours.
Terms & Conditions
- Get Flat 50% cashback (upto Rs 50) of transaction value on any Prepaid Mobile recharge using Airtel Payments Bank/Airtel Money.
- Minimum transaction amount to avail this offer is Rs 35 .
- Maximum cashback that can be given is Rs 50 .
- This offer is available on prepaid mobile recharge of any operator – Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, MTNL Delhi & Mumbai, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Vodafone.
- Offer Duration: 24th Jan 2019 till 13th Feb 2019.
- The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account / Airtel Money Wallet on My Airtel app, Airtel website, USSD,IVRThis offer is applicable for wallet as well as savings account holders of Airtel Payments Bank.
- Offer is applicable only once per user during the offer period.
- Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- This offer is not live on the Master Card issued by Airtel Payments Bank.
- This offer is valid only for selected users chosen by Airtel Payments Bank.
- Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to decide the parameters to select customers for this offer and shall not be bound to disclose the selection parameters to the customer.
- Airtel Money is a part of Airtel Payments Bank.