Amazon American Tourister Suitcase Quiz Answers
Amazon American Tourister Suitcase Quiz Answers: Play & Win, Amazon has come up with a new Quiz time. Now Amazon is offering American Tourister Suitcase Quiz Answers. This Quiztime is valid only for today. So checkout below given quiz Answers, winners of this quiz will be announced soon.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon American Tourister Suitcase Quiz
- Quiz Validity?
- 17th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m.
Amazon Quiz Answers –
1) Where are the Tea Board of India headquarters located?
2) The African elephant is the largest carnivore on land.
3) Indian athlete Irfan KT, from Kerala, has qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Which sport will he participate in?
Ans) Race walking
4) Season 2 of the Amazon Prime Video exclusive series, ‘Laakhon Mein ek’ recently released. Created by Biswa Kalyan Rath, who stars as the lead in this season?
Ans) Shweta Tripathi
5) Which Indian woman was recently titled as the ‘Chief Scientist’ at the World Health Organization?
Ans) Soumya Swaminathan
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 17th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning American Tourister Suitcase Quiz.