Amazon Oneplus 6T Quiz Answers
Amazon Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz Answers: 28th March 2019, Amazon has again come up with a new offer. Now Amazon is offering Casio G-Shock Watch Quiztime. This quiz is valid only for today. So hurry up and play this quiz.
Amazon Quiz Offer Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Play Quiz & Win Casio G-Shock Watch
- Quiz Validity?
- Offer is applicable from 28th March 2019 8:00 Am to 28th March 2019 11:59 Pm.
Amazon Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz Answers –
Q1. What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Answer – Allah Rakha
Q2. The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _____ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal.
Answer – 1757
Q3. Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Answer – Rome
Q4. A litre of hot water weighs more than a litre of cold water.
Answer – False
Q5. A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Answer – Blind carbon copy
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 28th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among st participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Philips Trimmer