Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answers
Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answers – Play & Win, Amazon is back with a new Quiz time. Now Amazon is offering Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch in today’s Quiz. This Quiz is valid only for today and winners of this quiz will be announced later this month.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answers
- Quiz Validity?
- Offer is applicable from 11th June 2019 at 8:00 Am to 11th June 2019 at 11:59 Pm.
Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answers –
1) What is the name of the fictional Arabian city where the story of Aladdin is based?
2) Videos of the worlds first (and most rare) albino giant panda were captured recently. Where was this albino panda seen?
3) The retired judge of Indian Supreme Court Justice Madan B Lokur has been appointed to the Supreme Court of Fiji.
4) Who is the youngest Member of Loksabha in the history of Indian Parliament?
Ans- Chandrani Murmu
5) Murray Gell-Mann was the Nobel Prize Laureate in 1969 who passed away recently. For which field did he win the Nobel Prize?
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 11th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz.