Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answers
Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answers – Play & Win, Amazon is back with a new Quiz time. Now Amazon is offering Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch in today’s Quiz . This Quiz is valid only for today and winners of this quiz will be announced later this month.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answers
- Quiz Validity?
- Offer is applicable from 2nd April 2019 8:00 Am to 2nd April 2019 11:59 Pm.
Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answers –
1. Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
Answer – Magma
2. Conventional, orographic and frontal are all types of ____. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Rainfall
3. India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
Answer – Tejas
4. The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
Answer – True
5. Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Answer – Shlok Mehta
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 4th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among st participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz.