Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers
Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers: 29th Nov, Amazon has again back with a new app only quiztime, Now you can win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch. So download Amazon app from below and avail this offer.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the offer?
- Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch
- Offer Validity?
- Offer is applicable from 29th November 2018 8:00 Am to 29th November 2018 11:59 Pm.
Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers –
1. How many strings does a cello typically have?
Answer – 4
2. In Japanese, what is the word for ‘goodbye’?
Answer – Sayonara
3. In which country would you find Bran Castle – also commonly known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’?
Answer – Romania
4. Who invented the World Wide Web (WWW)?
Answer – Tim Berners – Lee
5. Which Indian sportswoman has been named captain of the Indian team for the upcoming ICC Women’s World Twenty20 XI?
Answer – HarmanPreet Kaur
How to Play Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz?
- Firstly Goto Amazon from Offer page
- You can also Download Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Then install and open the app
- Now look for Amazon app only Quiztime.
- Then click on start button and proceed.
- Now give correct answers of 5 question.
- Done, winners of this quiz will be announced soon.