Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers
Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers: Play & Win, Amazon has again come up with new quiz. In today’s quiz Amazon is offering Marshall Woburn Speakers absolutely free. So without wasting more time follow below given steps and play this quiz. Winners of this Quiz will be announced at the end of the month.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers
- Quiz Validity?
- 11th may 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m.
Amazon Quiz Answers –
1. The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘_____ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks.
2. Which of this crawly creature is said to have the highest number of legs – and can go up to 200 pairs?
4. A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.
5. Which are the largest subspecies of the Tiger?
Ans. The Siberian tiger
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 11th may 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Marshall Woburn Speakers.