Amazon Offer: Get Rs 50 Cashback on Paying with BIM UPI, We are back with an Amazing offer, This time Amazon is offering flat Rs 50 cashback when you Pay using BHIM UPI on your doorstep. You will Get Flat Rs 50 cashback. This offer is valid on UPI payments at doorstep. So follow below given steps and avail this offer.
Amazon Offer Overview
- What is the offer?
- Get Rs 50 Cashback on Paying with BHIM UPI
- What is Maximum Cashback?
- Upto Rs 50 Cashback
- What is Offer duration?
- November 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback on Paying with BHIM UPI?
- First of all Goto Offer page
- Login or create a new account on Amazon.
- Now shop on Amazon various categories.
- Now add product in your your cart.
- Select or add you shipping details
- Then On payment page select payment method as cash on delivery.
- When Amazon delivery men, visit to your deliver address then ask them for a BHIM UPI QR code.
- Scan the QR code using any UPI enabled app on your phone
- Enter your UPI pin to confirm the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- The Offer is valid for period from November 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by the Banks in its sole discretion.
- Under this Offer, any customers who (“Eligible Customer”):
- makes a purchase of any product on Amazon.in during the Offer Period;
- chooses to pay for such purchase transaction using the Pay-On-Delivery (“PoD”) payment method, if available; and
- elects to pay for the purchase transaction using the Unified Payments Interface option (“UPI”) or Bharat QR at the time of delivery of the product(s) purchased on Amazon.in by the delivery associate (“DA”),
will be eligible to receive cashback for an amount for an amount of INR 50 (“Benefit”) for each such transaction.
- Each Eligible Customer can avail the Benefit for a maximum of 3 purchase transactions made during the Offer Period on Amazon.in.
- The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customers by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) for an on behalf of the Bank, in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the Eligible Customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that APIPL is merely facilitating the provision of the Benefit on behalf of the Bank and the entire amount of the Benefit under this Offer is funded by the Bank, to the complete exclusion of APIPL and Amazon.