Amazon Offer: Load Rs 5000 at Doorstep & Get Flat Rs 1000 Extra, Amazon has come up with a new offer, Now Amazon is offering flat Rs 1000 extra when you load Rs 5000 or more on Amazon. This offer is valid from 1st January 2019 to 31st January 2019. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
Amazon Offer Overview
- What is the offer?
- Load Rs 5000 at Doorstep & Get Flat Rs 1000 Extra
- What is Offer duration?
- Offer is valid from 12th January to 31st January 2019
How to Get Flat Rs 1000 Extra On Loading Rs 5000?
- First of all Goto Amazon from Offer page
- Now login or register a new account on Amazon.
- You can also download Amazon app.
- Then Load Rs 5000 or more in your wallet.
- Complete you Payment using any Payment method.
- Rs 1000 Cashback will be credit in your Amazon wallet.
Terms & Conditions
- This Doorstep Load Offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Terms & Conditions applicable to Amazon Pay balance: Money and the Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice of Amazon.in, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay balance / Amazon.in, as the case may be. In the event of any conflict between such terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- You may only avail this Offer if you are:
- (a) a person resident in India
- (b) have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
- (c) have a billing address in India.
- This Offer will commence on 00:00:00 on January 01, 2019 and continue till 23:59:00 on January 31, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
- Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer shall be entitled to a maximum cashback of INR 1000/- during the Offer Period.
- The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 7 calendar days from the day the Eligible Customer makes the Cash Load.