Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers: Play & Win Rs 20,000, Amazon has come up with a new offer. Now Amazon is offering Amazon Pay Quiz.In this quiz you can win Rs 20,000 absolutely free. So follow below steps and avail this offer. Winners of this quiz will be announced soon.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon pay Quiz
- Quiz Validity?
- 3rd May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m.
Amazon Quiz Answers –
1) Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of _?
Ans – Feet
2) Which of the following is NOT a variety of mango?
Ans – Red Dacca
3) Long Island Iced Tea is a popular thirst-quencher during the hot summers. How much tea goes into a glass of Long Island Iced Tea made by a traditional recipe?
Ans – None
4) There is a theory that the universe will come to an end when its ever-increasing rate of expansion causes all matter to basically fly apart. What is the term applied to this theory?
Ans – The Big Rip
5) He adapted a lecture at the University of Dhaka on the theory of radiation sent it to Albert Einstein who translated it German, and had it published in ‘Zeitschrift fur Physik’. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, ‘Visva–Parichay’ to him. Who is he?
Ans – Satyendranath Bose
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 3rd May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among-st participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20,000 Answers.