Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers: Play & Win Rs 10,000, Amazon has come up with a new offer. Now Amazon is offering Amazon Pay Quiz. In this quiz, you can win Rs 10,000 absolutely free. So follow the below steps and avail this offer. Winners of this quiz will be announced soon.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Pay Quiz
- Quiz Validity?
- 1st July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 P.M.
Amazon Quiz Answers –
1) The Dadasaheb Phalke Award is one of the most prestigious awards given in the field of India cinema. Who was the first to win this award?
Ans- Devika Rani
2) Mohammed Shami became the 2nd Indian to take a hat-trick in the ICC World Cup. Who was the first Indian cricketer to do so?
Ans- Chetan Sharma
3) What is the name of the technology which uses cable-pulled devices or robots to mimic the movements of humans or animals? Example: The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park!
4) Who is popularly known as the ‘Birdman of India’ because of his highly influential work in the development of Ornithology (the study of birds)?
Ans- Salim Ali
5) William Jay Bowerman is a popular name in the world of sports apparel and gear. He is the co-founder of which famous sportswear brand?
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 1st July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10,000