Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers: Play and Win Rs 5,000, Amazon has back with another quiz time. Now Amazon is offering Amazon Pay quiz in which you can earn Rs 5,000 or more. This quiz is valid for today only till 11:59 Pm. So Follow below given steps to Play this quiz.
Amazon Pay Quiz Offer Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Play and Win Rs 5,000
- Quiz Validity?
- Offer is applicable from 24th November 2018 8:00 Am to 11:59 Pm.
Amazon Quiz Answers –
1) Regarded as the architect of modern Indian football, he was the Indian football coach and manager of the national team from 1950 until his death in 1963. Who is he?
Answer – Syed Abdul Rahim
2) Who was the republican nominee who ran against Obama in the 2012 U.S. presidential elections?
Answer – Mitt Romney
3) With a population of less than 1000, which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer – Vatican City
4) What currency is shared by Austria, Finland, France and Portugal?
Answer – Euro
5) Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state?
Answer – Mizoram
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- First of all Download Amazon App
- Then Open and install the app in your Android smartphone
- Now launch the app in you mobile and login or register a new account
- Then search for Amazon Pay Quiz Answers.
- Now click on Amazon Pay Quiz time banner.
- Give the 5 correct answers of Questions.
- Winner will be announce soon.