Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers: Play & Win Rs 1000, Amazon is back with a new quiz time. Now Amazon is offering Rs 1,000 when you play Amazon Pay quiz. This quiz is valid only for today. So without wasting more time follow below given steps and play this quiz.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Pay Quiz
- Quiz Validity?
- 12th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m.
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers –
1) Which iconic figure of Greek mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Ans – Medusa
2) Which famous Indian cricketer has been appointed as the latest chairman of the ICC cricket committee?
Ans – Anil Kumble
3) Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Ans – True
4) How old is the oldest known living person in this year?
Ans – 116
5) Archana Kamath is associated with which sport?
Ans – Table tennis
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 12th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among st participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 1,000.