Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers: Play & Win Rs 10,000, Amazon is back with a new quiz time. Now Amazon is offering Rs 10,000 when you play Amazon Pay quiz. This quiz is valid only for today. So without wasting more time follow below given steps and play this quiz.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Pay Quiz
- Quiz Validity?
- 8th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m.
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers –
Q1.: Water can exist in the solid, liquid, and gaseous state at the same time?
Q2.: Chetan Bhagat has announced that he is releasing a new non-fiction book in May. What is the title of the book?
Ans- India Positive
Q3.: The Statue of Liberty is known world-over as a symbol of the USA. But it was gifted to America by another country. Who gifted it?
Q4.: Water was first discovered on the moon by NASA’s Moon Minerology Mapper. The mapper was sent into space on a spacecraft sent by which country?
Q5.: Couples celebrate a silver anniversary for 25 years of togetherness. If they celebrate a crystal anniversary, how long have they been together?
Ans- 15 years
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 8th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among st participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10,000.