Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers: Play & Win Rs 25,000, Amazon has again come up with a new quiz. In today’s Quiz Amazon is offering Rs 25,000 as Amazon pay balance. This quiz is valid only for today. Winners of this quiz will be announced soon. So follow below given steps.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
- Quiz Validity?
- 27th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m.
Amazon Quiz Answers –
1) T’Challa, the king of Wakanda, is the alter ego of which superhero?
Ans – Black Panther
2) Which of these Indian musical instruments is NOTa string instrument?
Ans – chengila
3) Diljit Dosanjh’s film Soorma, is based on the life of which prominent Indian hockey player?
Ans – Sandeep Singh
4) The 6th full moon of 2019 was visible on 17th June alongside Jupiter and appeared reddish in color. What was this phenomenon called?
Ans – Strawberry moon
5) Narendranath Datta was the birth name of which of these?
Ans – Swami Vivekananda
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 27th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 25,000 Amazon Pay balance.