Amazon Quiz Time
Amazon Quiz Time: Answer & Win Rs 5000 Free Amazon Pay Balance: Hey Guyz, We Regularly post about Amazon Quiz & Amazon Quiz Answers. Last time we published Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers. Now Amazon is back again with a new exciting contest to win Exciting Prizes Daily. Yes, you heard it right now Just answer some questions between 8AM – 12PM in Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest. To easily play in the contest we are giving all answers asked in Amazon Daily Quiz.
Total Prizes and Winners
- Total of 10 prizes that will be given under this contest
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2018
Steps to Win in Amazon Quiz Time Everyday
1. First of all, Download or Update Amazon App to enter the contest:
2. Install, Open & Login or Signup for a new account
3. You will see a “Answer & Win Rs 5000 ” contest banner.
4. Click on the Banner & Start the quiz. You have to answer each question correctly to successfully participate and increase winning chances.
5. You will be asked total 5 Questions in Quiz contest. Check the answers added below to easily participate instantly.
Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers (17 Sep 2018)
Question 1. What is the ‘bokeh’ effect in photography?
Answer – An aesthetic blur produced in the out of focus parts of an image
Question 2. What is the medical term for the feeling you get when you scrape your nails across a chalkboard?
Answer – Haptodysphoria
Question 3. If you were hiking the Incan trail you would end up at ___?
Answer – Macchu Picchu
Question 4. Where in the human body is the occiput?
Answer – Head
Question 5. ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer – Mark Antony
Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers (10 Sep 2018)
Question 1. Who was the first president of the USA?
Answer – George Washington
Question 2. Eugenics is the study of ___.
Answer – Altering human beings by changing genetics components
Question 3. Which invention is associated with the Wright brothers?
Answer – Aero Plane
Question 4. Which famous personality’s autobiography is titled ‘A Moveable Feast’ ?
Answer – Ernest Hemingway
Question 5. The Government of India recently provided first-ever financial support to which Indian sport for participation in England?
Answer – Kho kho
Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers (6 Sep 2018)
Question 1.The ‘IOWave18’ is a multi-country mock exercise that started on September 4. Which natural calamity response does it simulate?
Answer – Tsunami
Question 2. Which continent is also a country?
Answer – Austrailia
Question 3. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Question 4. What is the largest living bird by wingspan?
Answer- The wandering Albatross
Question 5. The Government of India recently decided to observe which month as National Nutrition Month across the country to mark the fight against malnutrition?
Answer – September
Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers (3 Sep 2018)
Question 1. The first Indian ‘talkie’ film – a film with dialogues – released in 1931 was ___
Answer – Aalam Ara
Question 2. What is the currency of Sweden?
Answer – Krona
Question 3. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
Answer – Bull Fighter
Question 4. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Question 5. Which country hosted the 2018 Asian Games?
Answer – Indonesia
Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers (30 Aug 2018)
Question 1. Neeraj Chopra recently created history by becoming the first-ever Indian to win an Asian Games gold medal in which sport?
Answer -Javelin throw
Question 2. Freddie Mercury was the lead vocalist of which iconic rock band?
Question 3. What does the Latin phrase ‘Caveat emptor’ mean?
Answer – Let the Buyer Beware
Question 4. The recently announced ____ Mission will be India’s first manned space flight, and is expected to send 3 astronauts into space for seven days. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Gangayaan
Question 5. By what name is Norma Jean Baker more commonly known?
Answer – Marilyn monroe
Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers (27 Aug 2018)
Question 1. ‘World Mosquito Day’ is celebrated each year on 20th August
Ans – TRUE
Question 2. Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
Ans – Amar Bose
Question 3. Which state recently signed a pact with Tech Mahindra to establish India’s first Blockchain district?
Ans – Telangana
Question 4. Who was voted as ‘The most influential woman in history’ in the recent BBC History magazine poll?
Ans – Marie Curie
Question 5 – What kind of animal is the ‘flying fox’?
Ans – Bat
Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers (22 Aug 2018)
Question 1. Which Indian sportsperson clinched India’s first Gold in the currently ongoing 18th Jakarta Asian Games 2018 on August 19?
Answer – Bajrang punia
Question 2. The clothing trend exemplified by black clothing, dark makeup, and black-dyed hair is called ___.
Answer – Goth
Question 3. Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Answer – True
Question 4. ‘In a haze, a stormy haze’ are lyrics to a song by which one of these?
Answer – Coldplay
Question 5. On which date was the ‘World Photography Day’ observed recently?
Answer – August 19
Amazon Quiz Time Winners
We are adding all the Amazon Contest Winners or Quiz Results in one separate post so check that post regularly. Click the link below.
Check Here: Amazon Contest Winners (Amazon Quiz Time Winners)
Terms & Conditions:
- This Contest will commence on 17 September 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.5000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).