Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers: Play & Win, Amazon has come up with quiz time. Now Amazon is offering Samsung Galaxy M30 smartphone when you play today’s quiz time. This Quiztime is valid only for today. So hurry up and play this quiz.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz.
- Quiz Validity?
- Offer is applicable from 26th June 2019 at 8:00 Am to 26th June 2019 at 11:59 Pm.
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers –
Q1 – Name The Monument That Mohamad Quli Qutub Shah Built-In Hyderabad In 1951 To Commemorate The End Of A Deadly Plague In The City.
Ans – Charminar
Q2 – Whales And Dolphins Sleep By Resting One Half Of Their Brain At A Time, Which Is One Of The Reasons Why They Can Sleep Without Drowning
Ans – True
Q3 – Which Country Will Host The 2020 Summer Olympics?
Ans – Japan
Q4 – Which Of The Following Is Considered The National Slogan Of India? Hint – It Was Popularized By Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya In 1918.
Ans – Satyameva Jayate
Q5 – Who Won The Women’s Grand Slam Title At The 2019 French Open Tournament?
Ans – Ashleigh Barty
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 26th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M30.