Bigbasket Paytm Offer
Bigbasket Paytm: Get Rs 1400 cashback on gift voucher of RS 7000, Do you want to do some grocery shopping? This time we are back with a new offer, Now Bigbasket is associated with Paytm and offering Flat Rs 1400 cashback on Gift voucher of Rs 7000 or above. So follow below given step sand avail this offer.
Bigbasket Paytm Offer Overview
- Offer – Get Rs 1400 cashback on gift voucher of RS 7000.
- Validity – Offer valid until stock last.
How To Get Rs 1400 cashback on gift voucher of RS 7000?
- First of all Goto Paytm
- Now login or register a new account on the same.
- Then click on Buy Now.
- Now Click on your cart and proceed to payment.
- Now Select any payment method and pay the amount.
- You will Get Rs 1400 cashback within few hours in Paytm wallet.
- Now Visit the Big Basket App or website then go to my account section and click on my Voucher tab.
- Enter Deal voucher (code) then click on redeem (Voucher amount will be credited in the BB wallet).
- Add products to the basket and complete the payment by choosing Big Basket wallet payment option. That’s it!! Done.
Terms And Conditions
Valid on All Products.
Redeemable at Big Basket Website, App & M-Site.
Valid for 10 months.
- In this deal, you will get an open voucher through which you can purchase any product.
- The voucher is valid at Big Basket Website, App and M-site.
- The voucher is valid for 10 months.
- This Voucher is valid at listed cities.
- Ahmedabad/ Bangalore/ Chennai/ Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Mumbai/ Pune/ Bhopal/ Chandigarh/ Coimbatore/ Indore/ Jaipur/ Jalandhar/ Lucknow/ Kanpur/ Ludhiana/ Mysore/ Nagpur/ Patna/ Surat/ Vadodara/ Vijayawada/ Guntur/ Vishakapatnam
- This voucher has to be redeemed in full and partial redemption is not allowed.
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
- This voucher cannot be revalidated once expired.
- If the customer misplaces the Voucher, big basket shall not be responsible to reimburse/refund.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company and the decision of the company shall be final.
- The holder of the Voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Any dispute should be referred to Big Basket and the decision of big basket shall be final.
- If Voucher is purchased in a city not mentioned above, the amount will not be reimbursed/refunded.
- No duplicate will be issued if the Voucher is lost or misplaced.
- The voucher will not be extended under any circumstances.
- According to RBI’s new guideline, users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cashback in their wallets.