Freecharge Offer: Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 50 on DTH Recharge, Freecharge has come up with a new offer. Now Freecharge is offering flat 10% Cashback up to Rs 50 on DTH recharge. This offer is valid from 15th-March-2019 till 24th-March-2019. So follow below steps and avail this cashback offer.
Freecharge Offer Overview
- Offer – Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 50 on DTH Recharge
- Validity – Offer is valid from 15-March-19 till 24-March-19.
How To Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 50 on DTH Recharge?
- First of all Go to Freecharge from Offer Page
- Now login or register a new account.
- Then initiate a DTH recharge after login.
- Enter your Customer ID and select operator.
- Then Proceed to Payment and complete the payment.
- Cashback will be credit in your Freecharge wallet within a few hours.
Terms And Conditions
- “To avail this offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transaction on the Freecharge website, Mobile website or Freecharge App and enter the DTH50 code while performing the transaction.
- The customer shall receive 10% cashback up to Rs.50 per transaction in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of credit and is non-transferable
- No Minimum Transaction amount.
- Offer is valid on DTH recharges only.
- Not all customers are eligible for this offer. Freecharge shall in its sole discretion determine the list of customers who may be eligible to avail this offer.
- The customer can use the Freecharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on Freecharge.
- The offer is valid only once per Freecharge Account/credit card/debit card/net
banking/device/FC balance/UPI transaction/mobile number from 15-March-2019 till 24-March-2019.
- Not valid for Add Cash, Bill Payments,Prepaid mobile Recharges.
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
- Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any Freecharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.