Freecharge Offer: Get 15% Cashback Up to Rs 75 at Snapdeal, Freecharge has come up with a new recharge offer, Now Freecharge is offering flat 15% Cashback Up to Rs 75 when you pay at Snapdeal using freecharge. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
Freecharge Offer Overview
- Offer – Get 15% Cashback Up to Rs 75 at Snapdeal
- Validity – Offer is valid from 1st January 2019 till 31st January 2019.
How To Get 15% Cashback Up to Rs 75 at Snapdeal?
- First of all Download Freecharge app
- Login or register a new account
- Now Goto wallet and load some money in your wallet.
- Then Goto Snapdeal website or download Snapdeal app.
- Then Order something on Snapdeal.
- Proceed to Payment and select Freecharge as Payment option.
- Complete your payment with Snapdeal
- Cashback will credit in your snapdeal wallet.
Terms And Conditions
- To avail this Offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transaction on Snapdeal
- The customer shall receive 15% cashback, upto Rs.75, on the transaction value in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 (seventy two) hours from the date of transaction which can be redeemed on the Freecharge website or Freecharge application or any other merchant website wherein Freecharge Balance is acceptable, within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- This offer applicable on the Snapdeal app and website
- The Offer is valid only once per Freecharge Account/device/mobile number till 31st January 2019.
- This Offer is valid from 1st January 2019 till 31st January 2019.
- The entire invoice amount has to be settled using Freecharge Balance, partial payment through Freecharge Balance is not allowed.
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any Freecharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.