Freecharge Offer: Get 20% Cashback up to Rs 50 at Medplus Outlets, Freecharge has come up with a new offer. Now Freecharge is offering flat 20% Cashback up to Rs 50 when you pay on Medplus. This offer is valid from 1st Mar to 30th April 2019. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
Freecharge Offer Overview
- Offer – Get 20% Cashback up to Rs 50 at Medplus Outlets
- Validity – This Offer is valid from 1st Mar to 30th April 2019.
How To Get 20% Cashback up to Rs 50 at Medplus Outlets?
- First of all Download Freecharge app from Google play store
- Now login or register a new account on Freecharge.
- Then load some money in your Freecharge wallet.
- Now Goto Medplus from Offer Page
- Then add some health products in your cart
- Now add your deliver address and proceed.
- Complete your payment with Freecharge wallet.
- Cashback will be credit in your Freecharge wallet within few hours of transaction.
Terms And Conditions
- To avail this Offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transaction at Medplus.
- To know more about the outlets, Please refer this link offers.freecharge.in/Med/Med.xlsx
- The customer shall receive 20% cashback up to Rs.50, on the transaction value in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 (seventy two) hours from the date of transaction which can be redeemed on the Freecharge website or Freecharge application or any other merchant website wherein Freecharge Balance is acceptable, within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- This Offer is valid from 1st Mar to 30th April 2019.
- The Offer is valid only twice per Freecharge Account/device/mobile number till 30th April.
- The entire invoice amount has to be settled using Freecharge Balance, partial payment through Freecharge Balance is not allowed.
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any Freecharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.