FreeCharge XMAS Offer: Get Rs 20 Free Recharge (All Users)! – Hey Friend, FreeCharge is back with a Special Loot Offer on the occasion of Christmas. It is offering Free Rs 20 Mobile Recharge. Just Recharge for Rs 20 on any Number and get flat Rs 20 Cashback. This offer is valid for all the users of FreeCharge, whether new or old user. So let’s grab this before the offer expires.
Quick Overview of Offer
- Offer: Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge
- Valid for All Users.
- Valid on Mobile Recharges of Rs 20 or Above.
- Offer Validity: 25th December 2017.
- Payment Mode: FreeCharge Credits / Debit Card / Credits Card, etc.
Steps to Avail FreeCharge Christmas Offer
2. Login or Register a New Account at FreeCharge.
3. Initiate a new recharge of Rs 20 or above.
4. Enter Promocode as XMAS
5. Make the Payment of Recharge amount through FreeCharge Credits or Debit/Credit Card.
6. That’s it. After Successful Recharge, you will get Rs 20 Cashback in your FreeCharge Wallet which can be used to Recharge or use any other FreeCharge Service in future.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 25th Dec’ 2017.
- Valid on minimum transaction of Rs.20. Falt cashback of Rs.20.
- XMAS Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer.
- Valid once per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number/Device.
- Valid on credit/debit card, Netbanking, FreeCharge Balance & UPI transactions only.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non-transferable.
- Offer is not valid for Add Cash & Broadband transactions.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App/Web/mWeb.
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.