PhonePe Haptik Offer
Haptik is an app growing rapidly and tying up with more companies to provide best offer and discounts on transactions done through Haptik & other apps. Now you can do payment with PhonePe on Haptik app. You can avail 50% cashback upto Rs 100 on your first transaction on Haptik app. Refer to the steps given below to know more about the offer
Steps to Avail 50% Cashback on Haptik App with PhonePe
1. First of all Download Haptik App
2. Install & Login or Signup for a new account
3. Now Initiate a Recharge or Bill Payment
4. On Payment Page Select PhonePe as payment mode
5. Now make through UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card within the PhonePe
6. Pay the full amount via PhonePe only
7. You will get 50% cashback in your PhonePe wallet within 24 Hours (Upto Rs 100)
Terms & Conditions
- 50% Cashback (up to ₹100) on payments via PhonePe (UPI, Cards) during the offer period, on Haptik platform(s).
- 28th September, 2017 (00:00:00 Hours) to 31st October, 2017 (23:59:59 Hours).
- Payment to be made through UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card within the “PhonePe” option on Haptik checkout.
- For users paying through UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
- Offer not valid on Wallet only payments. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.
- Cashback is valid on 1 transaction (per user) using PhonePe during the offer period.
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
- Maximum cashback up to ₹100.
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- The cashback amount credited to PhonePe wallet cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- Cashback will not be offered if payment is made through PhonePe wallet. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.