Free Flipkart Voucher
iMobile By ICICI Bank: Activate & Get Rs.100 Flipkart Voucher Free
Hello Guyz We are back a new gift voucher loot. Now avail free Rs.100 flipkart gift voucher on download of iMobile By ICICI Bank App in your phone. This is a promotional from ICICI Bank to promote iMobile app. So, they are giving Free Flipkart Gift Voucher who download the app for first time. Refer to the steps given below know the offer details. Offer is valid for selected users only.
Steps to Get Rs 100 Flipkart Gift Voucher from iMobile App
1. First of all Download iMobile By ICICI Bank app
2. Install & open the app
3. Enter your ICICI Bank registered mobile no.
4. OTP verification will be done automatically (Insert registered mobile no. sim in your phone )
5. Now set your 4 digit unique PIN no.
6. Re-enter the PIN on next page for confirmation
7. Whoa!! Your account is account is activated.
8. You will Rs.100 Flipkart Voucher Promo Code via SMS within 21 days of registration
Terms & Conditions:
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from July 1, 2017 and ends August 15, 2017 both days inclusive.
- Anybody who downloads and registers on ICICI Bank’s Mobile Banking Application – iMobile gets a Flipkart voucher worth Rs.100.
- The offer is valid only on purchases from website www.flipkart.com or Flipkart mobile app.
- To avail the discount the customer to use the Promo Code <<123576>> during check-out at www.flipkart.com or Flipkart mobile app.
- The Offer is valid only for select set of iMobile User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the iMobile User(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The iMobile User(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- For More Details – Click Here