MyAirtel App Offer
MyAirtel App: Get Flat 50% Cashback On First Recharge or Bill Payments!!
Airtel is now offering Flat Rs 50% cashback on Recharge and Bill Payments. Yes you heard it right they are giving upto Rs. 100 cashback. If you have any pending Bills or you want do Recharge then use MyAirtel app offer to get discounts or cashback on your payment. Read the steps given below to avail the cashback offer from myairtel.
Airtel Recharge Offer Details:
- Offer: Flat Rs 50 Cashback on your First Recharges, Bill Payments, Utility Payments & Online Merchant Payments
- Payment Method: Airtel Payments Bank Only
- Maximum Cashback: Upto Rs 100
- Valid From: 13th of January to 31st of January, 2018
- Offer is valid only on the first transaction
Steps to Get Flat Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge/Bill Payments
- Download MyAirtel App from Playstore
- Install & open the app in your phone
- Login or Signup into the app
- Now Initiate First recharges, bill payments, utility payments and online merchant payments
- Pay the amount through Airtel Payments Bank only
- You will get Flat Rs 50 cashback in your Airtel wallet within 1-2 working days
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank (wallet and savings account) on Myairtel app, Airtel website, USSD or online website/apps.
- This offer is not live on the Master Card linked with Airtel Payments Bank Ltd.
- Customer can avail flat 50% cashback on recharges, bill payments, utility payments and online merchant payments using Airtel Payments Bank.
- Maximum cashback applicable is Rs.100
- Offer is valid from 13th of January to 31st of January, 2018
- The offer is valid only on the first transaction
- Offer is valid only registrations done during the offer period
- Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- This offer is not to be applicable on funds transfer between two persons, transfer between person and bank, UPI transactions, IRCTC transactions, Uber transactions and business-to-business (transactions between retailers and their agents).
- Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) or wallet holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
- Source – Click Here