Niki App Offers
Niki: Get Flat 100% Cashback on Your 1st Hotel Booking (Max Rs 500)!!
Are you planning a vacation or want to travel and need to book a hotel? Well, Here is an offer for you, Niki is offering amazing Cashback Offers on Hotel Booking. You just have to follow simple steps to get this cashback. Niki app is offering Flat 100% cashback on your 1st Hotel Booking (Max Rs 500). So, grab this offer now, before it overs.
NOTE: Only 25% of the Niki Credits can be used in every transaction in Niki app but still it’s a great deal.
Quick Overview of the Offer
- Offer: Flat 100% Cashback on Hotels Booking
- Cashback Limit: Cashback upto Rs 500
- Valid for First Time Hotel Booking Users.
- Cashback Form: Niki Credits
- Cashback Redeem Limit: 25% of Transaction amount can be used from Niki Credits.
Steps to Avail this Offer
- Download, Install & Open the Niki App:
2. Open the App, Sign up with your mobile number and enter the given code to get Rs 10 as Signup Bonus: akshay988
3. Click on Hotel Booking in the Chat Section.
4. Select your city and enter details of Hotel and city.
5. Apply Code: HOT500 and make the payment. You will 100% cashback on Hotel booking (max Rs 500).
6. That’s it, your cashback will be added to your account soon. This cashback will be added to Niki Credits and can be used on next transactions on Niki App. You can use credits equal to 25% of Transaction Amount on any Transaction.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid on 1st Hotel Booking done on Niki.
- Apply promo code HOT500 to avail the offer.
- Not applicable for COD bookings.
- The Niki credits will be redeemed to your Niki account within 24 hours of your hotel booking.
- The credit amount can be redeemed in subsequent orders on services of Niki (50% of transaction amount for Elite users and 25% for the remaining users).
- The credits earned cannot be enacted in cash. It can only be used for transactions on Niki in cases where Niki accepts payment on the Niki App.
- A unique new user can get the credits only once (new means unique phone no, email and mobile device).
- The credits once used cannot be redeemed back under any circumstances.