Open Paytm Payments Bank Account
How to Open Paytm Payments Bank Account & Get a Free Paytm Debit Card?
So finally Paytm Payments Bank is Live. Yes, Paytm Payments Bank facility goes live in Paytm App Beta Version. Paytm users can create a new Paytm Payments Bank Account and can right away grab other benefits too. Paytm Payments Bank is a lot awaited feature which finally rolls out. Just follow this guide to know How to Open a Saving Paytm Payments Bank account for Free ans also get a Free Debit Card with it.
If you don’t know what is Paytm Payments Bank then read this: Paytm Payments Bank: Everything You Need To Know
Why to Open a Paytm Payments Bank Account?
Well, so you might be thinking Why would I got with Paytm Payments Bank?, What is the difference between normal bank and Paytm Payments bank?, What are the benefits of Paytm Payments Bank over normal Banks? Right? So let’s clear your questions by seeing the Advantages or Benefits offered by Paytm Payments Bank.
Benefits of Paytm Payments Bank:
- Open a Saving Account in Few Minutes Absolutely Free
- Manage Account from Paytm App, no need to visit offline Banks again and again.
- Get a Free Debit Card, working anywhere in India, Online or Offline
- Also get Paytm Payments Bank Banking Kit which includes:
- A Passbook
- A Cheque Book
- A Debit Card
- Internet Banking Instructions Manual
- A Welcome Kit with instructions to use the PayTM Wallet
- Minimum Balance Required: Re 1
- Maximum Balance you can keep: Rs 100000 (1 Lakh INR)
- Higher Interest Rate than any other Bank (around 14.5%, though not confirmed)
- Paytm Banking Transaction Charges are NULL, means Absolutely Free
- Services like UPI, IMPS and NEFT will be too available.
- Withdrawal through ATM will probably be available.
And so many other benefits.. So these are the benefits of Banking with Paytm Payments Bank and some of these benefits are even not available with normal bank. So what do you think now? Ready to Open a New Saving Account with Paytm Payments Bank? Let’s head over to it. 😉
ALSO CHECK: How to Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number?
Opening a Paytm Payments Bank Account
So let’s see How to Open a Paytm Payments Bank Saving Account. It’s little easy and you require few things before getting started. So check out the requirements below.
Requirements for Opening a Paytm Payments Bank Account:
- A Verified Paytm Account
- Latest Paytm Beta Version Apk (Download Link Added Below)
- Paytm KYC which needs Aadhaar Card
- Little Mind and Time :p
Steps to Open a Paytm Payments Bank Account:
1. First of all, you need to Download or Update Paytm App to the Latest Paytm Beta Version Apk. Click the given below button to Directly Download Paytm Beta Version Apk.
2. Install and Open Paytm App and Login to Paytm Account if not done already.
3. Now when you open the Paytm Beta App for the First time, you will get Paytm Payments Bank Welcome Message as a Popup. (check image below)
4. Just click on Proceed button. Now it will ask you to Set Paytm Passcode of 4 Digits. Just enter 4 Digits Number to Set as Passcode.
5. Next they will ask to Add Nominees for your Paytm Payments Bank account. If you wish to add any nominee then do so or else Skip that step.
6. Now if you have already done Paytm KYC then you will be directly rolled in and given with Paytm Payments Bank Access with all its features. So That’s all for Paytm KYC users. Your Paytm Payments Bank account is ready. But what if you haven’t done with Paytm KYC Verification?
No issues, in that case, Paytm will first verify the Documents of the User (i.e., Aadhaar Card only). Just continue the guide ahead if you haven’t completed Paytm KYC.
7. After setting Passcode, on next screen, you will be asked to enter or choose your Home Address, Aadhaar Card number & Name. So just Enter your Current Home Address, your Aadhaar Card Number and Name as on Aadhaar Card and click on Request an Appointment.
8. One of the Paytm Executive will reach you (through the address you submitted) to verify the Aadhaar Card submitted by you. Just saw them your Aadhaar Card.
9. That’s it. Paytm will Verify and Approve your Paytm Payments Bank Account post successful verification i.e., Paytm KYC.
10. Now Enjoy the Great Features of Paytm Payments Bank like Free Debit Card, Paytm Payments Bank Free Kit, High Interest Rates, etc.
11. You will receive SMS confirmations when your Paytm Payments Bank account is Ready. Also you will receive SMS of Debit Card issues to you in Paytm Payments Bank.
12. You can click on Bank Account option in Paytm App to check and manage your Paytm Payments Bank Account and Debit Card.
If you want to check other details like Annual Banking Charges or any such details then check here: Paytm Payments Bank: Everything You Need To Know
ALSO READ: How to Book Jio Phone Online?
That’s all. If you liked the Guide and want to Appreciate then just Share this Guide with your Family, Friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, etc. You can comment below if you have any doubts, queries or questions. Thank you for Reading. 🙂