Paytm Broadband Bill Payment Offer
Paytm: Get Rs 50 Cashback On ION Broadband Bill Payment, Do you want to pay your broadband bill payment, if you want to pay then here is a good offer for you now paytm is offering flat Rs 50 cashback On ION Broadband Bill Payment, Maximum Cashback amount that can be earned in this offer is limited to Rs 50 & Minimum transaction amount must be greater than or equal to 500. So follow below steps to know more about this offer
Paytm Broadband Bill Payment Overview –
- Offer – Get Rs 50 Cashback On ION Broadband Bill Payment
- Validity – Limited Period Offer
- Maximum Cashback – Rs 50
- Offer By – Paytm
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback On ION Broadband Bill Payment –
- First of all Download Paytm app from Google play store
- Now login or create a new account.
- Now click on bill payment option in the app.
- Select ION as broadband and enter your state
- Then enter the amount or it will automatically fetched.
- Then click on proceed to payment
- Now enter “ION” in “Have a Promocode?” section.
- Complete the ransaction cashback will be credited within 24 hours in paytm app.
Terms & Conditions –
- Use Promo code ION to be eligible for this offer.
- Minimum transaction amount must be greater than or equal to 500.
- Maximum Cashback amount that can be earned is 50.
- Click “Proceed to Pay/Recharge” and enter “ION” in “Have a Promocode?” section.
- Promocode is valid only for ION Broadband users.
- Promocode can be used only once per user and once per number.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the successful transaction into user’s Paytm Balance.
- We reserve the right to end/alter any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Please ignore if KYC is already done.
- This cash back offer is being extended by One97 Communications Limited for using your
- Paytm Wallet on marketplace run and operated by Paytm E-Commerce Private Limited.
- Paytm Wallet can be used for all transactions including shopping, recharges, utility bill payments, movie tickets, travel bookings and payments at stores accepting Paytm as a payment mode.