Paytm Offer: Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 50 on your First UPI Payment, Paytm has come up with a new offer. Now Paytm is offering flat 10% Cashback up to Rs 50 when you make your first UPI payment on Paytm. This offer is valid till 12 PM on 31st March 2019. So follow below steps and avail this cashback offer.
Paytm Offer Overview
- What is the offer?
- Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 50 on your First UPI Payment
- What is offer Duration?
- This offer is valid till 12 PM on 31st March 2019.
How to Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 50 on your First UPI Payment?
- First of all Download Paytm App
- Then login or register a new account on Paytm.
- Now Initiate a transaction on Paytm.
- Then proceed to Payment and select Paytm UPI.
- If your have not created your UPI address then create a new one.
- Now complete you payment with Paytm UPI.
- Cashback will be credit in your Paytm wallet within few hours.
Terms & Conditions
- Get additional 10% cashback on your first payment using Paytm UPI. This cashback is over and above any promo code offer you apply to the cart.
- Cashback will be added to your wallet within 3 working days after your order is delivered.
- Maximum cashback per user – ₹50
- This offer is valid for 1st payment using Paytm UPI address( “@paytm”). If you have already done a Payment/Money Transfer using Paytm UPI, you are not eligible for cashback.
- Get your own UPI address by going to Paytm app and clicking on “UPI” or “Money Transfer” Icon from the blue ribbon on home screen. Check detailed steps here.
- Cashback will be processed only if the order is successfully delivered. In cases where order is cancelled by user, cashback won’t be processed.
- Cashback amount will be calculated on the “Total amount to be paid” which is seen on the final payment screen.
- This offer is valid till 12PM on 31st March 2019.
- Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Ignore if KYC already done.
- In cases where Paytm is not able to credit cashback because wallet is not created or KYC is not completed, Goldback will be credited for the same amount.
- Goldback is a cashback where instead of Paytm cash in your wallet, digital gold is given.
- This cashback offer is being extended by Paytm Payments Bank for using Paytm UPI on Marketplace run & operated by Paytm E-commerce Pvt. Ltd.
- Paytm Payments Bank reserves the sole right to change offer terms at any time without any prior notice to users.