Paytm Offer: Get Rs 20 Cashback on Doing 2 Transactions at Nearby Shops, Paytm has come up with a new offer. Now Paytm is offering flat Rs 20 cashback on doing two transaction at nearby shops. This offer is valid from 10th March 2019 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st March 2019 at 23:59 hours. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
Paytm Offer Overview
- Offer – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Doing 2 Transactions at Nearby Shops
- Validity – from 10th March 2019 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st March 2019 at 23:59 hours
How To Get Rs 20 Cashback on Doing 2 Transactions at Nearby Shops?
- First of all Goto Android Store and Download Paytm App
- Now login or register a new account on Paytm
- Then load some money in your Paytm wallet.
- Now Goto Nearby shop and pay using Paytm.
- Complete your payment with Paytm wallet or any other payment method
- Then activate 2 Pe 20 cashback offer in Paytm section.
- Now make another transaction on nearby shop.
- Cashback will be credit within few hours.
Terms And Conditions
- In order to get ₹20 cashback the user needs to complete 2 payments within 15 days of unlocking the offer
- Only one valid transaction per day will be counted in the offer
- Minimum amount of each payment should be ₹21
- One payment will be counted in only one Cashback offer at any given point in time.
- Registered Paytm merchants cannot avail this offer to get cashback
- If you do not activate the offer your payments will not get linked to the offer
- Participation in this campaign opens from 10th March 2019 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st March 2019 at 23:59 hours
- You can avail this offer only once during the offer validity. If you fail to complete the offer after activating it, your offer will get expired.
- Cashback will be credited to your Paytm Wallet within 24 hours of completing the offer
- Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. If you have not completed your KYC, you will receive Goldback (Inclusive of 3% GST)
- Paytm reserves the sole right to change offer terms at any time without giving any prior notice to the use
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback/Goldback offer.