Paytm Offer: Get Rs 30 Cashback on 3 Transactions at Shops, Paytm is back with another cashback offer. In this cashback offer you will get Rs 30 cashback when you make 3 transactions. This offer is valid from 10th March 2019 to 31st March 2019. Minimum transaction is Rs 21. So follow below steps and avail this cashback offer.
Paytm Offer Overview
- Offer – Paytm Offer: Get Rs 30 Cashback on 3 Transactions at Shops
- Validity – from 10th March 2019 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st March 2019 at 23:59 hours
How To Get Rs 30 Cashback on 3 Transactions at Shops ?
- First of all Goto Android Store and Download Paytm App
- Now login or register a new account on Paytm
- Then load some money in your Paytm wallet.
- Now Goto Nearby shop and pay using Paytm.
- Complete your payment with Paytm wallet or any other payment method
- Then activate 3 Pe 30 cashback offer in Paytm section.
- Now make another transaction on nearby shop.
- Cashback will be credit within few hours.
Terms And Conditions
- In order to get ₹30 cashback the user needs to complete 3 payments within 15 days of unlocking the offer
- Only one valid transaction per day will be counted in the offer
- Minimum amount of each payment should be ₹21
- One payment will be counted in only one Cashback offer at any given point in time.
- Registered Paytm merchants cannot avail this offer to get cashback
- If you do not activate the offer your payments will not get linked to the offer
- Participation in this campaign opens from 10th March 2019 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st March 2019 at 23:59 hours
- You can avail this offer only once during the offer validity. If you fail to complete the offer after activating it, your offer will get expired.
- Cashback will be credited to your Paytm Wallet within 24 hours of completing the offer
- Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. If you have not completed your KYC, you will receive Goldback (Inclusive of 3% GST)
- Paytm reserves the sole right to change offer terms at any time without giving any prior notice to the use
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback/Goldback offer.