Paytm FIFTY Offer
Paytm: Flat Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payments (New Numbers)!!
Hello Guyz, Here is another offer of Paytm App in which you will Get Discount on your Prepaid Mobile Recharge. Yes, you will Get Rs 50 cashback using a Special Paytm App Promocode. In this offer, you will get Rs 100 Mobile Recharge in Just Rs 50. So let’s try this offer and Grab Free Recharge. Refer to the steps given below.
Did you know? We have now a separate subdomain for Special and Latest Shopping Offers and Deals. Check it out to stay updated with Shopping Loots and Deals: TrickyTime Deals.
Paytm Recharge Offer Details:
- Offer: Flat Rs 50 Cashback on Mobile Recharge at Paytm
- Promocode: FIFTY
- Benefits: Rs 50 Cashback On Rs 100 Mobile Recharge
- Limitation: Valid for New Number Recharge Only
Steps To Get Rs 50 Cashback On Mobile Recharge At Paytm:
1. First of all, Download or Update Paytm App From Playstore
2. Install, Login or Signup for a new account
3. Now Initiate a Prepaid or Postpaid Mobile Recharge of Rs 100 or above. (Only for New numbers which were never recharged before through Paytm)
4. To Avail Cashback, Apply Paytm Promo code – FIFTY
5. Yippee, You will Get Flat Rs 50 Cashback on your Recharge amount. Now Proceed to complete the order.
Terms & Conditions:
- Use Promocode FIFTY to be eligible for this offer.
- Minimum transaction amount must be greater than or equal to ₹100.
- Maximum Cashback amount that can be earned is ₹50.
- Click “Proceed to Pay/Recharge” and enter FIFTY in “Have a Promocode?” section.
- Promocode can be used only once per user and once per number.
- Promocode is valid on Mobile recharge, Landline, Data card, DTH recharge, Electricity, Financial Services, Metro, Gas, Education, Water & Tolls transactions.
- Promocode is not applicable on TATASKY, Videocon D2H & Dish TV recharge.
- Promocode is valid only on new numbers that have never been recharged/bill paid before on Paytm.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the successful transaction into user’s Paytm Account.
- We reserve the right to end/alter any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Source – Click Here