PhonePe: Check Bank Balance & Get Rs 20 Free Cashback (First Time)!! – PhonePe is again back with an amazing loot offer in which you could get Rs 20 cashback just for checking your bank balance. Well, this offer is valid for you only if you have never checked your UPI Linked Bank account balance before using PhonePe. Means if you are checking Bank Account balance for the first time through PhonePe then you are eligible for this offer.
About the Offer
PhonePe is giving you an amazing cashback offer where in which you can get Rs 20 cashback just for checking your bank balance. Just remember that this offer is valid only on checking bank balance for the first time.
Steps to get Rs 20 Cashback for Checking your Bank Balance
1. Firstly, Download or Update PhonePe by Clicking Here.
2. Sign up or Sign in to your account.
3. Link your UPI enabled Bank account to PhonePe by going to Bank accounts from the My account section.
4. Remember that the Mobile number you have given to PhonePe is the same as the number you have linked to your Bank.
5. After linking your Bank account set your UPI Pin and for that, you will be needing your Debit card for verification.
6. After linking your bank account click on REQUEST BALANCE.
7. Enter your UPI pin and continue.
8. Now you will see your Bank balance.
9. That’s it. You will get your cash back within 24 hours.
10 Finally just remember that this offer is valid only if you are checking your bank balance for the first time.
PhonePe Cashback Terms
- Cashback can be used for mobile recharge, bill payments, or any merchant payments on the PhonePe platform using the PhonePe wallet.
- In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
- Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.