Phonepe Offer: Get 100% Cashback on 2 Transactions on Patanjali, Now Phonepe is associated with Patanjali and offering 100% cashback On 2 Transactions on Patanjali. Patanjali Ayurved Limited is an Indian consumer goods company. This offer will be applicable on any orders placed on Patanjali website only. So follow below given steps and avail this offer.
Phonepe Offer Overview
- What is the offer?
- Get 100% Cashback on 2 Transactions on Patanjali
- What is offer Duration?
- From 9th November, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 30th November, 2018 (23:59 Hours)
How to Get 100% Cashback on 2 Transactions on Patanjali?
- First of all Download Phonepe App
- Now Open Phone app and Verify your mobile number.
- Then Loadd some money in to Phonepe wallet.
- Now Goto Patanjali from Offer Page , select products, add to cart and proceed to pay.
- On the payment page, select “PhonePe” as the payment method.
- You will be redirected to the “Pay by PhonePe” screen; follow instructions specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP, and Login).
- Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet).
- Click on “Pay” to complete the transaction.
- Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying.
- Cashback Will credit in your Phone wallet.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within PhonePe payment container after selecting the “PhonePe” option on checkout.
- For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
- 100% cashback up to Rs 25 on first two PhonePe transactions on Patanjali during offer period.
- This offer will be applicable on any orders placed on Patanjali website only
- Cashback is valid twice (per user, per device) via PhonePe during the offer period.
- Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
- Please be informed that no cashback will be given in case if you have closed your PhonePe wallet