Phonepe Offer: Get Rs 40 Cashback on Petrol Pumps, Do you know with Phonepe you can make payment on Indian petrol pumps. This time Phonepe is offering flat Rs 40 cashback when you make payment of Rs 100 or above on Indian petrol pumps using Phonepe app. This offer is valid from 27th September, 2018 to 23:59 hrs. 31st December, 2018. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
Phonepe Offer Overview
- About Offer – Get Rs 40 Cashback on Petrol Pumps
- Offer Validity – From 00:00 hrs. 27th September, 2018 to 23:59 hrs. 31st December, 2018
How to Get Rs 40 Cashback on Petrol Pumps?
- First of all Download Phonepe App from Google play store
- In the Indian Oil Corporation Limited outlets
- Pick the “PhonePe” option for billing
- You will get a request on the PhonePe app (POS / Collect Call)
Or Scan the QR code option avaliable at the merchant store(QR Code)
- Use the relevant payment mode as described above to be eligible for the offer.
- Complete the Payment, You will get Rs 40 cashback within few hours.
Terms & Conditions
- Get Flat Rs 40 Cashback on transactions of Rs 100 and above.
- Cashback is applicable one time per user per day, during offer period, at partner IOCL outlets, on payment via PhonePe
- For all users, once per user, per day during offer period
- On all payment instruments
- At Select Indian Oil Corporation Limited outlets
- From 00:00 hrs. 27th September, 2018 to 23:59 hrs. 31st December, 2018
- This offer can be availed once per user, per day per device during offer period.
- Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
- If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
- In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
- Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment