Airtel Money to Bank Transfer
Transfer Airtel Money To Bank Account Without Any Extra Charges
The Airtel Money App is becoming a more popular day by day. Airtel Money by Bharti Airtel Limited. Recently Airtel Launched Airtel Payments Bank is the one stop destination to Recharge, Bill Payments, Money Transfers to Friends, Bank accounts, and The App also allows you to shop online with great deals.
Now, you can Instantly transfer your Airtel money app’s cash/money to any bank account in India using new IMPS technology. The Money transfer will be done very fast. It’s also fast, Simple and easy to use.
No transaction charges when you Transfer an amount of ₹1000 or below to the bank account from the Airtel Money. 4% charges will be debited when you exceed the limit.
Steps to Transfer Airtel Money To Bank Account:
2. Submit the required details like Mobile Number, Name, Age, and mPIN.
3. Click on Send Button and Choose “Send to bank account” option.
4. Enter the Name, Bank account Number and IFSC code of the person you want to send money.
5. Enter the Amount and confirm your mPIN.
Congratulations! The Money will be credited into your bank account instantly. As Airtel Money Transfer is based on IMPS Money will be transferred anytime even during the bank holidays.
List of banks enabled for Airtel Instant Money Transfers:
- AP Mahesh Co-op Urban Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bassein Catholico-operative Bank
- BNP Paribas
- Corporation Bank
- Cosmos Bank
- Dena Bank
- Development Bank of Singapore
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
- Federal Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. , Pune
- Janta Sahakari Bank, Pune
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Nainital Bank
- NKGSB Bank
- Punjab and Maharashtra Co-op Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Thane Janta Sahakari Bank
- The Cosmos Co-operative Bank
- The Greater Bombay Co-op Bank
- The Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
Source: Click Here