[*TRICK*]HOW TO INCREASE RAM IN ANY ANDROID DEVICE-APR’16
I am back here with another TRICK to increase RAM..Many of the Android users might have faced several issues due to lack of sufficient RAM in order to carry out various tasks and to run useful applications..Almost 70% smartphone in the world are based on Android. And also there is increase of heavy application that require more RAM.
WHAT IS RAM..??
Ram means (Random access memory).. RAM is what your device uses when it’s doing something. The more RAM your device has, the more Tasks can be operated in a same time..and you can play games without hanging problems..The major problem with these Android phone is they stuck and main reason behind is low internal memory or RAM. If you run too many application at the same time your phone will freeze due to less ram..Play high end graphic games in your old smartphone, phone hanging and crashing..
•This tutorial will guide you to increase RAM of your rooted android device easily so that you will not get any problems regarding RAM. Today many android apps consumes lot’s of RAM memory in our phone that’s why sometimes our android phone crashes and giving us slow performance.
Must check: How to increase ROM in any android device
HERE IS METHOD: HOW TO INCREASE RAM IN ANDROID.
1.Root needed.. so if you don’t know how to root android device then >>Click here
2. ROHESOFT RAM EXPENDER FREE VERSION FROM >> HERE
3.SD card 4GB or Higher (Class 4 minimum)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit).
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off Analysis.
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis..
- Swappiness kernel parameter set.
- Easy foolproof use (1 click optimization and automatic calculation).
STEPS TO INCREASE RAM:
- First download and install ROHESOFT RAM expander..(Link given above).
- Open ROHESOFT RAM expander and choose your default language.
- Now to increase RAM create a SWAP file by clicking on the SWAP Active and enabling it.
- After process finishes.. just click the Grey colored box and Active the swap file.
- Done..!! You have successfully increased your device Ram..
PLEASE NOTE: This increased RAM will not show in the task manager but you can feel the change.
So this was all about the trick to increase RAM of your android device. If you still need more help then comment below and do share this trick! Thank you!