Hi Guyz, We have found an Exclusive Hidden Trick to Get Unlimited Paytm Cash or Zeta. Here is Trick to get money only by transferring money from zeta to paytm or paytm to zeta. You will get money on points like if you have earned 500 Reward Points in Zeta app then you can Use it Redeem for cash or Shop in Zeta app.
Step To Get Paytm Cash From Zeta App:
- First of all, Download/Update Paytm App & Zeta App
- Login/Signup in Zeta App and Add Money through CC/DC or Netbanking.
- If You Have Money in Paytm wallet then You can Directly Send it to Zeta wallet by Bank Transfer Method (Read Below).
- Now Activate You Zeta card and Copy the card details.
- Goto Paytm Add Money and add money via Zeta Virtual card.
- You will get Zeta Reward Points on your transaction.
- Redeem Your Zeta Reward Points when you reach Minimum 500 Points.
rs.10 transaction = 1 point
Steps To Transfer Money Directly From Paytm to Zeta Wallet:
- Open Paytm app goto Add Money option and Send Money to Bank and click on Transfer
- Enter amount how much you want to transfer.
- Enter Same name by which you created Zeta account.
- In Account no. Enter your Zeta Registered Mobile no.
- In IFSC code Enter RATN0123456
- Now Send Money by Verifying OTP.
- Your Money will be Transferred to your Zeta wallet within a Second.
- Now Use Zeta card to Add money in Paytm again..
- Repeat This Process again and again
- You will get 1 Point on Rs.10 Transaction.
- Better to add Rs.5000 in Zeta wallet and then Transafer it to Paytm.
- You will get Full 500 Points at once
- Also Remember the Wallet Limit of both Zeta and Paytm i.e., Rs.20000 Per Month. So Take Such Precautions!!
How To Redeem Points From Zeta App:
- Open the app and Login with your Details
- Now Click on “Cards” below
- Now there is showing two cards “Cash Card” and “Zeta Rewards Card”
- Click on Zeta Rewards Card then “Convert points to cash”
- If You have reached 500 points or more then Enter the points
- It will show you How Many Rs. per point
- Now Redeem your Points For cash or for awesome gifts.
if zeta reward card is not showing then try to restart app and try again
Terms & Conditions:
Zeta Reward points are Credited for:
- Transactions greater than or equal to Rs. 10.
- Spends through the Cash Card or Zeta Meal Vouchers.
- Zeta reward points are not credited for
- Transferring money to another Zeta user via the phone number
- Money transfers to bank accounts
- Zeta Rewards have no predetermined validity as of now.
- Transactions in Bangalore.
- Transactions made through the Zeta store or using Shop IDs.
- Applicable only for users who have added money to the Cash Card at least once.
- You can earn reward points for a spend of up to Rs 10,000 per month
We are Not Responsible If anything Wrong Happens! Try at your Own Risk! Trick for Educational Purposes!