To watch it on Windows XP, Mac OS X and Linux
- Go to Start, Run. (Only for Windows users)
- Now type “telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl” without the quotes and press Enter. Users of Mac OS X and Linux can directly execute this code in the terminal window.
On Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
Telnet is turned off by default in the latest versions of Windows. So, in order to watch star wars, you must first enable telnet by going to Control Panel › Programs › Turn Windows Feature On or Off and ticking both the telnet check boxes. After doing that, follow the steps given below:-
- Go to Start, Search in Windows Vista and Windows 7. On Windows 8, open the main Start page.
- Type telnet and press Enter.
- In the following command prompt window, type “o” without quotes and press Enter.
- Now type “towel.blinkenlights.nl” without the quotes and press Enter.
If you do not need telnet anymore, you can turn it off.