Airtel MyHome Offer: Get Up to 10 GB Free Data Every Month for Airtel Postpaid, Broadband & Digital TV users!! – Hello guys!! Hope everyone is enjoying our Free Recharge Tricks and almost free internet due to Jio and because of it, various companies are bringing new offers every day. So, guys, we are here with one such offer from Airtel in which users who have Airtel Postpaid connection and Broadband or Airtel Digital TV can avail free 10 GB data every month. So isn’t this a good deal for Airtel users? Follow all the steps in the post to avail this offer.
- Airtel Broadband Connection
- Airtel Postpaid or Airtel Digital TV Connection
Steps to Grab Free 10 GB Data Rewards from Airtel
Step 1: First of all visit Airtel MyHome Offer page by clicking HERE.
Step 2: Now enter your Broadband Id or mobile number which is registered with Broadband connection.
Step 3: Now click on “GET STARTED”.
Step 4: Now verify through OTP sent to your number.
Step 5: Now add your Airtel Postpaid Number and Digital TV connection.
Step 6: Verify your postpaid number and digital TV through OTP.
That’s it!! Now enjoy your free reward of 10 GB every month.
Terms and Conditions
Airtel MyHome rewards (“Offer”) is a customer delight program providing benefits on a discretionary basis by Airtel to its eligible customers who are currently availing the Broadband service of Airtel. The Offer consists of additional data quota and other value-added services, which will be provided at Airtel’s sole option and discretion.
- 10 GB Broadband Data (“Offer”) is a proposition as part of MyHome rewards program, where the eligible customer gets additional value at no extra cost.
- Customer will not incur any charges for the extra data given on Airtel Broadband, under this offer.
- Un-availed data/GB or data rollover will not be carried over to the next billing cycle.
- The customer is eligible for the Offer if he/she holds an ‘active’ Airtel Postpaid or Airtel Digital TV connection from the date of availing the offer till perpetuity. For Postpaid Customers, this offer is NOT applicable for connections owned and paid by the company. Further, this offer is also not available for Data-only SIM connections and any/all Pre-paid connections.
- To avail the Offer, an eligible customer must visit the webpage http://www.airtel.in/myhome or my airtel app homepage to enter his/her Broadband ID or alternate contact number associated with the Broadband connection.
- The Offer will remain valid only till the Customer continues to hold the Postpaid or Airtel Digital TV or both connections. If the connection(s) are subsequently disconnected by the Customer or Airtel, the Offer will be withdrawn for the connection that was disconnected.
- The customer can add a maximum of 25 Airtel postpaid and 25 Airtel Digital TV accounts each. This means the Customer can get a maximum of 500 GB data under this offer. If Customer adds more than aforementioned accounts, no further benefits will be given.
- The Offer is made available at the discretion of Airtel and Airtel may at its sole discretion withdraw the Offer at any time without giving any prior notice. If Airtel withdraws the Offer, the customer will be reverted to the same data quota as per the existing plan and shall be informed via an email and SMS at the end of the current bill cycle.
- While Airtel will endeavor to provide the Offer to all eligible customers, the Offer may not be available, whether partially or entirely in some areas due to certain reasons that are beyond control. In case a customer does not receive the Offer, no claims in this respect will be entertained and Airtel will have no liability for the same.
- Customers who are in default of any billing payments will not be eligible for the Offer. The offer will be withdrawn for connections that are in payment default.
- Airtel has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the customer availing, not receiving or customer’s use of the offer.
- Airtel makes no warranties or representations whatsoever in respect of the offer and the broadband services including as to its fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, quality, availability, disruption or error-free operation.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any subscriber for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
- Broadband availability and speeds are not constant and may vary for a number of reasons, including but not limited to infrastructure, congestion, availability of the network, number of active users, weather, topography, acts of God or force majeure.
- AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE SUBSCRIBER AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR SUBSCRIBER’S USE OF THE OFFER.
- AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE BROADBAND SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION.
- Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s network and the provisions of the Offer are available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error-free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of God, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the subscriber submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.
Source – Click Here