Amazon Bose SoundLink Revolve Quiz Answers
Amazon Bose SoundLink Revolve Quiz Answers: Play & Win, Amazon has come up with a new offer. Now Amazon is offering Bose SoundLink Revolve quiz. This offer is valid only for today. Winners will be announced soon.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Bose SoundLink Revolve Quiz
- Quiz Validity?
- 8th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 P.M.
Amazon Quiz Answers –
1) Name the legendary coach of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar who was also a recipient of the Padma Shri & Dronacharya award?
Ans- Ramakant Achrekar
2) NASA has announced a moon mission for 2024, which will return astronauts to the Moon for the first time in half a century. What is this mission called?
3) NASA has found evidence of water ice and organic molecules on Ultima Thule’s surface―the farthest world ever explored by mankind
4) What is the traditional boat race conducted in Kerala during the season of the harvest festival of Onam called?
Ans- Vallam Kali
5) Name the 49-year-old veteran Nepali Sherpa who scaled Mount Everest for the 24th time and broke his own world record.
Ans- kami Rita
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 8th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Bose SoundLink Revolve.