Amazon Honor Quiz Time
Amazon Honor Quiz: Answer & Win Honor Play Smartphone (Answers Added)
Hope you are Enjoying our Free Recharge Tricks. We Regularly post about Amazon Quiz & Amazon Quiz Answers. Last time we published Amazon Honor 7X Quiz Time: Answer & Win Honor 7X & Amazon Super Value Day Quiz: Answer & Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Now Amazon is back again with a new exciting contest to win Free Honor View 10 Smartphone. Yes, you heard it right, now you can win Honor View 10 from Amazon in Amazon Honor Play Quiz for answering some interesting and simple questions. Participants who answer the Contest question correctly will be eligible to be the winners. To win easily in the Amazon Honor Quiz Contest we are adding question’s answer below to help you to win the contest without wasting more time.
Amazon Honor Quiz Details:
Prize: A honor Play Smartphone For All Winners
Winners: Total 1 Winners will be Selected as Winner in Amazon Honor Quiz & They Will be Awarded with a Honor Play Smartphone
We have added the correct answers to each question asked in Amazon Honor Play Quiz Contest. Just check the answer and submit them accordingly to participate easily.
Steps To Win in Amazon Honor Quiz Contest
1. First of all Download Amazon App to enter in the contest
2. Install, Open & Login/Signup into the app
3. You will see “Amazon Honor Quiz” contest banner
4. Click on the Banner & Start the quiz
5. Now you have to give right answers of all 5 questions asked in the quiz (Check below for Answers)
6. You will see a Congratulations message on screen after giving right answers
7. Congratulations!! Now you are Eligible to Win Honor Play Smartphone for Answering Simple Questions in Amazon Honor Quiz Contest
Amazon Honor Play Quiz Answers
Question 1. What is the irrational fear of insects called?
Answer – Entomophobia
Question 2. Which of these famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci is also known as ‘La Gioconda’?
Answer – Mona Lisa
Question 3. One liter of hot air will be heavier than one liter of cold air.
Answer – False
Question 4. ‘Claque’ is ___.
Answer – A group of people hired for applaud at a performance
Question 5. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Answer – 14
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 15 September 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 25 August 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Honor Play(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).