Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answer
Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – 20th April 2019, Amazon has come up with a new quiz time. Now Amazon is offering Sony Bravia TV Quiz. This quiz winners will be announced soon. So checkout below given quiz answers and play this quiz.
Amazon Quiz Overview
- What is the Quiz Name?
- Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers
- Quiz Validity?
- 20th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m.
Amazon Quiz Answers –
1. A 10-year old boy has become the youngest to win a gold medal at the Khelo India Youth Games held in January. What is his name?
Ans – Abhinav Shaw
2. Spiders have 6 legs.
Ans – False
3. World Homeopathy Day 2019 was observed recently. When was it?
Ans – 10 April
4. The Indian Railways have developed an AI-powered robot which helps check for faults in trains by clicking and sharing pictures of under-gears. What is it called?
Ans – Ustaad
5. India’s fastest engineless self-propelled train was launched in February, for the Delhi-Varanasi route. It was referred to as Train 18, before being renamed. What is it called now?
Ans – Vande Bharat Express
Terms & Conditions –
- This Contest will commence on 20th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among st participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Sony Bravia TV.