Amazon Year End Quiz
Amazon Year End Quiz: Participate & Win 1 Year’s Free Shopping (Answers Added)!!
Amazon App Daily Quiz is Here. It’s Amazon Year End Quiz. Participate and stand a chance to win 1 year’s free shopping, get total Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance every month for a year. As 2017 is about to end, Amazon Year End Quiz is Scheduled for today. You just have to answer total 7 questions correctly in order to participate successfully and get a chance to be a winner. Let’s check details and Answers of Amazon Year End Quiz. 😉
Total Prizes and Winners
- Total Winners: 1 Winner
- Prize: 1 Year’s Free Shopping i.e., Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance every month for a year
- Quiz Date: 29th December 2017
- Winner Announcement: On or before 31st January 2018
CHECKOUT: Zebpay Promo Codes to Earn Free Bitcoins
Steps to Participate in Amazon Year End Quiz
1. First of all, Download or Update Amazon App to enter the contest:
2. Install, Open & Login or Signup your Amazon account.
3. You will see a banner on Dashboard saying “Year End Quiz – Answer & win 1 year’s free shopping“. Just click on that banner.
4. Now Start the quiz. There are total seven questions to be answered correctly. You have to answer each question correctly to successfully participate and increase winning chances.
5. We are adding each question’s correct answer below. So check the answers and submit them accordingly and successfully participate in Amazon Year End Quiz.
Amazon Year End Quiz Answers (29th Dec)
- Question 1: Which of these Indian states did NOT have a State election in 2017?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- Question 2: Who was declared the President of India in July 2017?
Answer: Ram Nath Kovind
- Question 3: Which country won the Hockey women’s Asia cup in 2017?
- Question 4: Which is the first Indian film to gross over 2000 crore rupees in all languages worldwide?
- Question 5: Who among them did NOT win a Nobel prize in 2017?
Answer: Kailash Satyarthi
- Questions 6: Which major tax reform was launched in India at midnight, 1st July 2017?
Answer: Goods and services tax
- Question 7: In Feb’17, ISRO created history by placing many spacecraft in their orbits in a single mission. How many spacecraft did they launch in one go?
- How to Change Address in your Aadhaar Card Online?
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with any Mobile Number to Continue Services?
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Mobile Number Online & Offline?
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Idea Mobile Number Online & Offline?
Amazon Year End Quiz Answers (14th Dec)
- Question 1: Which author, cited for ‘novels of great emotional force’, won the Nobel Prize in Literature 2017?
Answer: Kazuo Ishiguro
- Question 2: Which movie became India’s selection to the Oscars?
- Question 3: Which of these is NOT a film released in 2017?
Answer: Inside Out
- Question 4: What did the United Nations General Assembly designate 2017 as?
Answer: The International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development
- Question 5: In the Chinese calendar 28 January 2017 to 15 February 2018 is the year of..?
- Question 6: Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
Answer: Miss World
- Question 7: Which of these is NOT an Amazon Exclusive phone launched in 2017?
Answer: Nokia 1100
- Question 8: Which is these was NOT a team that played in the Indian Premier League 2017?
Answer: Kochi Tuskers Kerala
More Details of Amazon Daily Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 14th December from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st December 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign–up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 10 (ten) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 1 year, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 1,20,000 credited over a period of 12 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each.