Bookmyshow Offer: Get 20% Cashback Upto Rs 100 Using Amazon Pay, Bookmyshow has come up with another offer, Now Bookmyshow is offering flat 20% Cashback Upto Rs 100 when you pay on Bookmyshow using Amazon Pay. This offer is valid once per user from 1st to 21st January 2019. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
Bookmyshow Offer Overview
- About Offer – Get 20% Cashback Upto Rs 100 Using Amazon Pay
- Offer Validity – Offer valid once per user from 1st to 21st January 2019
How to Get 20% Cashback Upto Rs 100 Using Amazon Pay?
- First of all Goto Bookmyshow and Download Bookmyshow app
- Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice
- Proceed to review screen. Check/Input your personal details i.e. email id and mobile number that is registered on the app.
- Click on ‘More Payment options’
- Click on “Mobile Wallets and Pay using “Amazon pay”
- Complete your transaction by paying remaining amount through Amazon Pay wallet.
- Use your Amazon account username and password to login on Amazon Pay
- Cashback will be credited as Amazon pay Balance within 3 working days
Terms & Conditions
- Pay using Amazon Pay and get 20% cashback up to Rs 100
- This offer is valid only for Amazon Pay users on BookMyShow
- Offer is valid for customers who have verified Indian mobile number associated with Amazon account
- Offer valid once per user from 1st to 21st January 2019
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available here.
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.