Freecharge Axis eDGE Rewards Offer
Freecharge: Get 20% extra on freecharge eVouchers Still looking for ways to simplify bill payments or recharges or even paying utility bills or confidently shop at online and offline stores? Your search ends here with Freecharge Codes. This Freecharge Code instantly provides you a prepaid gift instrument, which can be used on the Freecharge website/mobile application for making prepaid, post-paid, DTH, metro recharge and utility bill payments. The prepaid gift instrument can also be used across major online platforms such as Swiggy, Book My Show, Red Bus and offline stores such as Shoppers Stop, McDonald’s, Cinepolis, Home Stop, Hypercity. Now Get Rs. 600 when you redeem your points for this e-Voucher of Rs. 500. Offer valid from 14th March 2018 to 16th March 2018 only.
Freecharge Axis eDGE Rewards Offer Overview –
- Offer – Get 20% extra on freecharge eVouchers
- Validity – 14 – 16 Mar 2018 or till stocks last
- Merchant – Freecharge
How To Get Get 20% extra on freecharge eVouchers :
- First of all redeem freecharge vouchers Here
- Now Download Freecharge App Or Log on to freecharge
- Go to ‘Add Money’ on the website or ‘Add/Withdraw’ on the App. Select ‘Freefund’.
- Enter Freecharge Code and Click “Apply “.
- On applying the Freecharge Code a Freecharge prepaid gift instrument will be added to your Freecharge account.
- Use your Freecharge prepaid gift instrument to pay your mobile recharges, utility bills and transact across Freecharge accepted merchants.
Terms And Conditions :
- By using the Freecharge Code provided or redeeming the Offer provided for the same, a participant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Conditions”).
- These Conditions are applicable for the Offer which will be valid from 14th March 2018 to 16th March 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”).
- These Conditions apply to every person (“Participant”) redeeming the offer given by eDGE Loyalty Reward points.
- No claim shall lie for any redemption requests made after the expiry of the Offer Period.
- The underlying amount in the Freecharge Code can only be used on Freecharge mobile application/website to make prepaid, post-paid, DTH, metro recharge, utility bill, online and offline payments.
- The Freecharge Code is valid once per Freecharge account.
- The prepaid gift instrument issued on applying the Freecharge Code on the mobile application/website of Freecharge should be redeemed within 6 months from date of credit, failing which the prepaid gift instrument shall stand expired and forfeited.
- The Freecharge Code and the prepaid gift instrument is non-transferable.
- All Participants agrees that Freecharge may at any time stipulate additional terms and conditions for redemption of the Freecharge Codes and such terms and conditions shall be binding on the Participants and shall apply to every redemption of the Freecharge Codes by the Participants.
- Freecharge holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per Freecharge policies, without any intimation to the Participant. Freecharge may request for valid proof of identity/address in of any suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials.
- Axis eDGE reserve the right to modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdrawn the Offer at any time during the Offer Period at its sole discretion without prior notice or assigning any reason.
- The Participant acknowledges that relevant state and central taxes may be deducted by Freecharge while redeeming the Freecharge Codes and therefore, the amount reflected in the coupon may not be the same as the final redemption value received by the Participant.
- If a prepaid gift instrument is not credited to your Freecharge account within 48 hours of redeeming the Code then you may contact Freecharge by sending an email to [email protected]
- In no event shall Axis eDGE be held liable for any issues relating to the redemption of the Freecharge code including redemption request not being honoured by Freecharge. In no event shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the Freecharge Code.
- Any disputes or differences regarding the Offer shall be governed by laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi.