Freecharge Recharge cashback Offer
Freecharge: Get Rs 30 Cashback On Recharge Of Rs 50, Is your Jio plan is going to expire this month? if your answer is Yes then its best time to recharge your Jio mobile number for the reason that freecharge is now offering flat Rs 30 cashback on Recharge of Rs 50 ore more. This offer is valid till 31st may 2018, so if your plan is not ending in this week then you can recharge around 31st may with this freecharge offer.
Freecharge Recharge Cashback Overview –
- Offer – Get Rs 30 Cashback On Recharge Of Rs 50
- Validity – Limited Period Offer.
- Merchant – Freecharge.
- Minimum Transact Amount – Rs 50
How To Get Rs 30 Cashback On Recharge Of Rs 50 :
- First of all Download Freecharge App
- Install and open the app.
- Now login or create a new account with your derails.
- Then Make a recharge of Rs 50 or more.
- Select Jio as operator and state & enter amount.
- Apply Promo code – JIO30
- Proceed to recharge and pay amount through credit or debit card.
- Rs 30 cashback will be credit in your freecharge wallet within few hours.
Terms And Conditions :
- Valid on successful JIO Mobile/Datacard Recharges done till 31st May’ 2018
- Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.50. Flat cashback of Rs.30
- JIO30 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Valid only Once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
- Offer is valid for JIO recharges only
- Valid on credit/debit card/Net banking/FC Balance & UPI transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account