Activate Video Calling Feature in Whatsapp
(Official) Trick to Activate Whatsapp Video Calling Feature!
A most awaited rolling feature of Whatsapp: Video calling, finally available now in Beta version. The official version of Whatsapp now also supports video calling. Enjoy video calling with your friends, loved ones and family! Here you will be guided on how to activate or enable Whatsapp Calling Feature easily. The Beta version of this Feature is not yet released on playstore so we will be giving you the Beta version direct download link.
Steps to Activate/Enable Whatsapp Video Calling Feature:
- Download the Latest Whatsapp Beta Version (v2.16.318): Click Here
- Install and Open the Whatsapp.
- Now you are on the New version which has got the Video Calling feature.
- Just select the Chat to whom you want to do Video Calling.
- Now click on the Call option present on the Top bar at right side. (see the below image)
- Select the Video Call from the popup.
- A video call will start, Enjoy!!!
Note: The person whom you are Video calling should also have the Latest Version of Whatsapp Installed. So just share them this post and ask them to update to the latest whatsapp version!
Hope you will Enjoy the Whatsapp New Feature! Do share this Post with your friends!