Paytm Hathway Broadband Offer
Paytm: Get Rs 50 Cashback On Hathway Broadband Bill Payment, are you Hathway broadband user? if you are then here is a good offer for you from paytm, now paytm is offering flat Rs 50 cashback on Hathway broadband bill payment, you can earn flat Rs 50 cashback on a minimum transaction of Rs 300 or more so don’t wait for any other offer, recharge your braod band with paytm today.
Paytm Hathway Broadband Offer Overview –
Offer details – Get Rs 50 Cashback On Hathway Broadband Bill Payment
Maximum Cashback – Rs 50
Offer merchant – Paytm
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback On Hathway Broadband Bill Payment –
- First of all Download Paytm app from App store
- Now login or create a new account with your details.
- in the paytm app click on bill payment option in the app.
- Now select broadbands and then Select Hathway as broadband and enter your state
- Enter your customer number.
- Then click on proceed to payment and then tap on Have a Promocode option.
- Use Promocode – HATHWAY50
- Complete the transaction cashback will be credited within 24 hours in paytm app.
Terms & Conditions –
- Use Promocode “HATHWAY50” to be eligible for this offer.
- Minimum transaction amount must be greater than or equal to Rs 500.
- Maximum Cashback amount that can be earned is Rs 50.
- Click “Proceed to Pay/Recharge” and enter “HATHWAY50” in “Have a Promocode?” section.
- Promo code can be used only once per user and once per number.
- Promo code is valid only for Hathway Broadband users.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the successful transaction into user’s Paytm Balance.
- We reserve the right to end/alter any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users.
- Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Please ignore if KYC is already done.
- This cash back offer is being extended by One97 Communications Limited for using your
- Paytm Wallet on marketplace run and operated by Paytm E-Commerce Private Limited.
- Paytm Wallet can be used for all transactions including shopping, recharges, utility bill payments, movie tickets, travel bookings and payments at stores accepting Paytm as a payment mode.