Paytm Loot: Get Rs 250 Uber Voucher At Rs 50, Paytm has come up with another offer, Now Paytm is offering Rs 250 Uber voucher at Just Rs 50. Use need to use promo code to avail this offer. So follow the below steps and avail this cashback offer from Paytm.
Paytm Offer Overview
- Offer: Get Rs 250 Uber Voucher At Rs 50
- Validity: Limited Period
How To Get Rs 250 Uber Voucher At Rs 50?
- First of all Goto Paytm from Offer Page
- Now login or register a new account on Paytm
- Then Book a flight ticket worth Rs 3000
- Apply code – FLYSPECIAL
- Then Goto Payment page, select CC and proceed to One-time password Page.
- Now Cancel the transaction
- Now Goto Uber Gift card Page
- Then purchase this gift card worth Rs 250
- Apply code – UBERSPECIAL
- You will get Rs 200 cashback after the transaction
Terms & Conditions
- In this deal, you will get an open voucher through which you can book a ride on Uber app & order food via the Uber Eats app.
- Valid on both Uber & Uber Eats app.
- Valid for a period of 36 months from the date of activation and shall expire if not availed within the validity period.
- This deal is Issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd and is usable at Uber.
- Once the deal is added to an Uber account, it can’t be transferred. You can’t reload a deal but you can add as many deals as you like with each upto a maximum of Rs 10,000.
- The deal can only be added through the Uber app but the Deals are redeemable across both Uber & Uber Eats app.
- Deals are available within the cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available.
- Uber Deals can also be redeemed partially, as many times as the user wishes to until its balance is consumed or the Deal expires, whichever is earlier.
- Some in-store and corporate offers may not be valid on this card.
- Uber Deal voucher cannot be returned/refunded.
- This Deal voucher can be redeemed when setting up a new Uber account. Also, redeemable on an existing account by applying the code noted on the card to that account.
- In case you face any issues with Uber, please reach out to Uber support via help.uber.com, or under the help section of the app.
- Users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cash back in their wallets.