Paytm Offer: Get 20% Cashback Up to Rs 1000 on Uber, Paytm has come up with a new offer, Now Paytm is offering flat 20% Cashback up to Rs 1000 cashback on Uber when you pay using Paytm UPI. This offer is valid till 31st march 2019. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
Paytm Offer Overview
- About Offer – Get 20% Cashback Up to Rs 1000 on Uber
- Offer Validity – Offer valid till 31st March 2019
How to Get 20% Cashback Up to Rs 1000 on Uber?
- Firstly Go to Paytm from Offer page
- Now login or register a new account on Paytm.
- Then load some money in your Paytm wallet.
- Now Goto Uber or download Uber app.
- Now Request a ride on Uber.
- Enter your location and other details.
- Pay through Paytm UPI.
- Cashback will be credit in your Paytm wallet.
Terms & Conditions
- Pay using @Paytm UPI address (A Paytm UPI address ends with “@paytm” text)
- Customers to receive maximum Cashback of ₹100 on completion of every 2 trips using Paytm UPI on Uber
- Customers can avail up to ₹1000 Cashback using Paytm UPI on Uber in a calendar month
- 20% Cashback will be against the total value of every 2 trips
- Offer valid till 31st March 2019
- Minimum trip value of Rs 2 qualify for this offer
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of a successful completion of 2 trips on Uber
- Cashback will NOT be credited if money is debited from Paytm Wallet
- Cashback will be canceled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
- The mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for Cashback
- In case of any dispute, the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand
- According to RBI’s new guideline, users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive Cashbacks in their wallets.
- According to RBI’s new guideline, Users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will have their wallet limits reduced to ₹10,000 a month and would have to provide us anyone ID proof to continue adding money or receiving Cashbacks in their wallets